Part-time Office Administrator (Remote/ Ballycoolin)
(Maternity Cover – 6 months)
14 hours per week €12.50 per hour
Fingal Volunteer Centre is the primary resource for both volunteers and volunteer-involving organisations in County Fingal (North County Dublin). We believe in the ethos of volunteering and that it is an important expression of civic engagement. Our mission is to promote the value of volunteering and increase the range and quality of volunteering in county Fingal.
We are excited to be recruiting a new part-time office administrator to join our team for a maternity cover period, starting end of April 2022 (6 months). The temporary contract may be extended up to 10 months. The Office Administrator will be responsible for providing admin support to a busy community based organisation, on a part time basis. The Centre’s operating hours are 9-5 and the exact working hours of the contract, will be made in agreement with the successful candidate. The role can be carried out remotely with occasional meetings in office.
Key areas of work will include
- Reception duties, including answering the phone, monitoring and responding to emails.
- Provide administrative and events preparation support to the Manager and team (e.g. Volunteer Expos, International Volunteer Day celebration and more)
- Process Garda vetting forms, liaising with the Garda Vetting bureau/ external organisations, providing training and invoicing
- Support volunteers and organisations to utilise the service by completing administrative tasks, as directed by the manager.
- Carrying out such other duties as may reasonably be requested by the line manager.
- Salesforce support on I-VOL
- Data entry
Please note that the work may be carried out remotely with occasional meetings in office. Place of employment is QES House, Birch House, Rosemount Business Park, Ballycoolin, Dublin 11.
Application is by way of cover letter and CV to Chiara Tamborini at email@example.com, your cover letter should detail your interest in the position and how you meet the above criteria.
Deadline for application: Thursday 3rd of March 2022 at 5pm, late applications will not be accepted.
Interviews week: 7th March 2022
To apply please email your CV and Cover Letter to Chiara Tamborini at firstname.lastname@example.org
Full role description: FVC Office Administrator- Maternity Cover 2022