Here is our monthly newsletter filled with News, updates and a list of recent volunteer opportunities. Please scroll down to see their role descriptions and remember there are many more on I-VOL if the listed ones are not your cup of tea.
Latest news from Fingal Volunteer Centre:
- Virtual Outreach Programme: What about a Zoom or in person chat about volunteering with Megan? (see below);
- Community Volunteers: our project to support the local community at events and emergency response (see below);
- Volunteer Opportunities: the latest volunteer opportunities available on I-VOL. Please remember to check their location and time frame before applying (see below);
Virtual Outreach Programme
If you’d like to have a one to one chat with Megan, the Outreach Programme is what you’re looking for.
To book a Zoom/Phone call or in person meeting in your local library with Megan please email her at email@example.com to agree on a day/time (or reply to this email).
Please find below the available appointments days:
11.00 am -4.30 pm
2:00 pm – 4:30 pm
10.00 am -1.00 pm
If you’d like to book a session please email Megan at firstname.lastname@example.org or reply to this email.
Fingal Volunteer Centre is proud to be actively taking part in the project of Community Volunteers.
Community Volunteers is a program to support events and urgent needs in our local community and we’re looking for more people to join us.
Would you like to sign up?
The project will give people the opportunity to get involved in local events and festivals while also supporting more urgent needs that arise unexpectedly, like the community response to COVID-19.
As a volunteer you’ll receive an in depth training on volunteering at event and in emergency response and you’ll become part of a selected panel of Community Volunteers.
We’d love to involve you, so why not sign up?
To sign up please click here: Community Volunteers
Volunteer Opportunities on I-VOL
2) Youth and Parent Mentors in North Dublin with Le Cheile (Nationwide)
3) Bereavement Service Volunteer with St Francis Hospice Dublin (Blanchardstown)
4) Stewarding at a Fleadh in Dublin with Dublin Comhaltas (Dublin 7)
5) Board Member (Legal Background) with Fingal Volunteer Centre (Dublin 15 and remote)
8) Journalist with Aunua Academy (From home)
10) National Helpline Volunteer with Alzheimer Society of Ireland (From home)
11) Website Maintenance (Home Based) with Vincentian Family Ireland (From home)
13) Super Knitter with Team Hope (Nationwide)
14) Shop Volunteer with NCBI Retail (Malahide)
15) Volunteer Sales assistant with NCBI Retail (Skerries)
17) Beach Cleaning Events and other activities with Clean Coasts (Dublin region)
18) Canal Clean-Up Volunteer with Royal Canal Clean-Up Group (Castleknock)
19) Portmarnock Tidy Towns volunteer with Portmarnock Tidy Towns (Portmarnock)