This section of our web site is for organisations who wish to recruit volunteers. You can explore the many articles for helpful tips on recruiting, managing and keeping volunteers, establishing appropriate policies and many other topics. Here you can also register your organisation and submit volunteering opportunities to our database.
We also provide a range of services to volunteer involving organisations:
- If you need volunteers we will try and source them for you
- We can visit you and help with any issues about taking on volunteers for the first time, or to review current procedures
- We will come and talk to you about anything to do with volunteering, such as references, good practice, expenses … and much more
- We provide a Garda Vetting Service for volunteer involving organisations who do not have an authorised signatory in their organisation.
- We don’t charge for the majority of our services and we keep things confidential. Have a look around our web site, it is full of information on volunteering and volunteer development and is updated regularly.
Important notice to all Volunteer Involving Organisations wishing to recruit volunteers
There are two steps to registering a new vacancy with the Fingal Volunteer Centre:
1. Register your organisation: This is a one-time registration process. On approval, you will receive an ‘Organisation Key’ which you will need to register your opportunities. If you have never registered your organisation with us before, please go to our organisational registration page.
2. Register your Vacancy: If you have registered your organisation and have your ‘Organisation Key’ and wish to register a vacancy please go to our register a vacancy page.
We look forward to working with you!